2012

First things first...

It's the new year and it has already pass for 10 days... Many home works and tuition that has to be attended... So kinda no time for blogs... >.<

Secondly, the Stupid chat box is Currently UNUSABLE for dunno what sorts of reason... Dang!!! I should go find another type of chat box... >.<

Third, my typing is really really has been slowing down and i KEEP looking to the keyboard... Damn... Hehe.... I really should give my best at typing... >.<

Fourth, I'm again the KK of the class... So FYI if you do not know what is KK, It's the Ketua Kerbersihan and in English is the Head of Cleanness... So, I have to make A stupid piece of Duty Roster... URGH.. I've been doing that from F2 that is Sec 2... +.+

Fifth, my days till SPM are really near... I really should work hard and give my best at everything... Wish me luck in everything... >.<

Lastly, I wish you all good luck in year coming ahead... Gambateh all...

Cherrios,
YiXin

No comments:

Post a Comment