An Awesome LKT Camp!!!

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!







How would you imagine these few words?? Well, what I think it is... It's an AWESOME LKT Camp that is organised by my senior... Well, I quite like that camp but some activities, they mad me MAD!!! MAD!!! VERY VERY MAD!!!

Hahahahahahahaha~

Humm... Actually, it's the drama thingy that they do to us and make me so so angry about it... Hahahahahaha~

They played a prank!! A huge prank... They told us that the thingy that supports our dorm is being bitten off by TERMITES!!! But actually there is nothing happening to the dorm... >.<

Hahahahaha~ Poor Vinton... Keep kena people say that he is the bad guy cus he was tired from the Chess Competition and they made him sleep at the Wakaf that is the place we all arrived and put our bags... It's really OPEN AIR... And that night is really really cold... >.<

Even all of us sleeping in the dorm were shivering!!! Hahahahahahaha~

STOP ABOUT THE SLEEPING PART!!!

Hahahahaha~

There is one game... The game is THROWING and ROLLING the basketballs... One of my group member got hurt during this game and sprinted ___ legs... Can't tell you all who the person is or later she will kill me... >.<

Hahahahahahahaha~

Maybe that's all for now...

I have some chores to so!!! >.<

Cherrios,
YiXin

No comments:

Post a Comment