One Last Time

Ok... This is the last time I'll blog this year~~~

Firstly~
Theres few reasons...

1.PMR'S near~~
2.My China trip is coming even near
3.I Must study already.

Secondly~~
Things that i wanted to say~~
1. Thanks to Jia Zhen for teaching me so many things...
2. Thanks to Yi Yun for advising me what i should do~~
3. To my elder sis Ching Siu Jeen, I'll miss you~~
4. To the same person~~ BUY SOMETHING BACK~~~ (joking)
5. Thanks to Dylan Lee for helping me~~
6. Thanks to Melody Loh Tze Yin for guiding me this whole year~~
7. Thanks to Inez cus you are the BEST KT I've ever had... XD
8. Thanks to Kae Xiong also for helping me in class matters~~(Get Well Soon XD)
9. Thanks to Kai Mar for teaching and helping me when i'm in need...
Lastly, Thanks to my mum for everything this whole year

Thirdly~~~
My Goals~~
1. Get at least silver medal in the World Choir Games
2. Get at least 6 A's in my PMR
3. Do more better jobs in the future...

Lastly,
I wishes everyone good luck and have a nice day~~~ Haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment