Really Last Last Post

Ok~~~
Now, i'm sick and i'm damn nervous that i'm going to china in 29 hours time... And what Mr Yap has said, 这两天,我会给你们一些地狱式的训练~~
After i heard this, my heart sank... I really can't stand those 地狱式的训练~~ What am i suppose to do???

Next, i very happy to know the AGM is on next Friday as planned... But I'm not really wanting to get any post this year... Now i finally knows why people says being a club AJK is very tiering~~ Haha~~

Thirdly, i really want to thank Jia Zhen for listening my problems and helping me cus i'm really really sick and he told me to do this do that~~ Haha~~ Thx Jia zhen...

Lastly, to all chs Choir members that are going to Shao Xing, don't worry... Melody get a good hotel for us to stay in and the pics on the webs are damn nice... Weih~~
haha~~~ and melody, thatks for all the things that you've done for CHS Choir~~~ May the god blesses all of us~~~

Amen~~

No comments:

Post a Comment