Dunno How Many Last Already

I wont stop saying this is the last post but i'll update my blog whenever i have time... Ok... Now Congrats to the new badge of CHS AJK~~~ Here are the peoples~~ Tada~~

President: Khoo Jin Yee

Vice Pres I: Hwang Jia Zhen

Music Master ( Vice Conductor): Lee Ming Zhao

Music Master (Pianist): Eunice Lim YuYing

Music Coordinator: Yvonne Soo YiYun

Afternoon Rapp: Lee Mei Jing


Biro Music For Afternoon Sess
Leader: Lee Mei Jing

Soprano: Teo Wan Hwa

Alto: Lee Mei Jing

Pianist: May-Esther Wong

Vice PresII: Ng Hui Xin

Secretary: Lionel Lee

Asst Secretary: Yap Suet Wei

Treasurer: Daniel Lee

Publicity: Melanie Khoo

Biro Publicity:
Leader: Melanie Khoo

Blog: Melanie Khoo

Announcement: Yeo Chun Huay

Notice board: Chow Yan Yee

Maintenance And Gardens: Ching Yi Xin

Afternoon RappII: Leong Jun Hann

Some has changed and some have not like me and Jia Zhen and Ming Zhao etc~~

I really hoped that we all can cooperate with Jin Yee like how we cooperate with Melody~~ Thx a lot for helping Choir~~ Thx for the time you gave to choir and all the things that you've done for choir~~

Actually, I'm not really liking for this post~~ Not like doing all the cleaning and stuff~~ i just hope that i can have more respect from all the members of CHS Choir~~ Haha...

Hope they all can know what i've really done for this choir and all of the members...

What Jia Zhen says are correct... In CHS Choir with this maintenance and gardens post, i really cannot get any respect and NO ONE will really listen to what i says...

But, I'll be strong and continue to do my best for CHS Choir... Why?? Because I LOVE this choir and i like every activities that are held~~ No matter what the members complain to me, I'll continue to do the best to correct all the complains~~ Haha

So, My Last words from this post~~ GOOD LUCK ALL PEOPLE~~

And I'm very statified with the Trip to China~~



No comments:

Post a Comment