New Blog Templates

Yoh~~ It's blogging time again.. This time, I've put up a blogskin that fits the temperature and feelings at my house.. That's Autumn~~ haha...

Ok... Exam just over.. I'm very tired... Many many things to do... Stupid Ong Chun Wei... Waant to change his place again and again... Think i'm very free????

Right now i feel very guilty because I'm cheating in my exams... I'm very honest... I confessed to My kai mar already... I wont give anymore answer from now on... Sorry to everyone that nearly get caught bcause of me... TT

Next... Choir... Haha... I still cant get recovered from my china sickness... I'm still so like missing the fun there... Haha... But, i also have fun over here... Just like spending much time practicing with all the juniors.. That's very fun... Jojo's very cute... ( I've just fount another name for him~~ Mr. Touchie~~ Haha~~)( Jojo, please don't be angry if you see this) haha~~

That's all for now... Maybe i wont be blogging till the end of my PMR~~ Chey~~ also no one comes visit my blog... So often update for what?? (joking lar~~)

GOOD LUCK ALL PMR, SPM and STPM exam students!!

No comments:

Post a Comment