Exams

Haiz~~~ Exam's coming near the corner~~ So, i'll just put my bloggie aside and concentrate on my studies... Hehe~~~ It's impossible for me to study de lar~~~ haha~~ So, good luck all in the things ahead of you~~~ And thx again to Jia Zhen... The concert that you recommended me to go was really great... But i just wanna go to the Thursday once...

Haha~~~ No more computer... I must tell myself... I have to tell myself that I have to get away of the computer world and start to study and study and study~~~ Hehe... Maybe once a week i'll use the PC... So, say good luck to me bah~~ I'm trying very very hard...

Next, i have to stop all my music activities during this few months... (awww) Cus i really need to study~~~ So, good bye lah, Choir and Piano~~

haha...Tai Chi... Haiz... I'm sorry cus i can't make it this few weeks time... You all must wait for me to come back... Please wait for me... haha...

Ok... My comics~~~ I think i must throw all my comics away to the rubbish bin liao~~ Haha~~~ I really can't focus when all the comics are all around me... So, i decided to put all the comics into my mum's room... haha...

My phone also must keep away liao~~~ Haha... Cus i'll not stop to use it~~~ Stupid why am i always keep thinking I want to change my phone?? keep thinking won't get a result de lar~~~ Now study hard and you'll get a LapTop If you get straight A's... 7 a's will get a Nokia x6 with a half price... Haha~~~

I'll have to leave now already to study~~~ haha~~

STUDY VERY VERY HARD~~

No comments:

Post a Comment