Deepavali

Ok... This few days, i've been always updating my blog...

2moro is a deepavali hols for my school...

Feel board at home..

Nothing to do except to play the Maplestory Private Server v0.83

Haha~~ thanks to Ong Chun Wei lah..

Haha...

Mum's not at home right now...

I have to do all the chores all by myself..

She's not even helping...

Just go and see weather the door is lock or anything...

I'm so damn damn boring now...

Really nothing to do now...

Choir practices on Thursday...

Have to go because I have to learn all the songs to prove that I'm better than you [JLMZ]

For me, you got your post not because you can sings well just because you got so many people supporting you... Just because you conduct in the Choral Speaking dosen't mean that you are good...

Speaking of singing, I'm also not that bad right??

I admid that my piano skills is not as good as you but I'm still currently learning...

Haiz...

Hope no one will go command me...

Please...

I'm trying very hard to improve myself...

Haiz...

I did everything that i can to be better...

Just you wait and see...

haha...

And just now i saw a advertistment in the TV and says:

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND BUT WE ARE SPECIAL IN OUR OWN WAY...

Haiz...

Haha...

That's all for today...

Dunno why I keep entering...

Haven do my Piano theory...

Later I have to do since now is 12.06..

Have to go sleep already...

Good luck in everything...

Haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment