Discipline Teacher SUCKS

Actually the main thing that i'm going to write is all about the comments about the discipline teachers in my school...

Ok.. Here's the story..

Nearly 10.30 am, I was in my school ground... Sitting around the round table corner in the school... Chatting with some of my friends... Suddently, Pn Teh come and says:' Boy, 你是不是带着有颜色的镜片?? 脱下来给我看' Then i was like... O...

Then She keep asking me the same question and i keep telling her that my lens is a type of transitions and will only turn blacks under the sun... And so, she went without a word of sorry or anything..

Now, actually, i wanted to argue back to her that if she don't belief that I wore transition lens, i would sacrifice my spectacles and let her take away... In one hour time, when i go back and refund it, if the lens is not black, then she would have to give me the amount of money that i bought this spectacles...

WTH... Like this oso can de meh?? Can't you go to the spectacles shop and ask about the spects only you come and catch me??

This is the problem with the discipline teachers... When they caught you, they will straightly says that you are guilty and will not give you a chance to explain that you are not.. Damn her... Every time i get caught also like this...

Haiz... I can't belief that our school discipline teachers don't know about the fashion... F*** them... Couldn't them just surf the net and check about all fashion and things that we all will wear in class??

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY SPECTACLES??? Just that it wll turn black under the sunlight doesn't mean that it is a colored lens ok?? Haiz... I just hate the discipline teachers when i'm correct and you keep saying me that i'm wrong... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

I just don't know what them are thinking lor... Haiz... Don't want to talk about them already... Angry~~ Haha~~ That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment