My past months

Have you all been to your school's sports day?? What did you do on your sports day?? For mine, my school is a little bit special in doing things... We have marchers, and we have house decorations... Had you all did this before?? It's so so so so so so so so so damn fun...

For your information, my current school is Catholic High School, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.. They are having their sports day tomorrow, so as a member of it, I had the chance to take part in all those marching and decos... It's was really relly fun having to work with many many kind of people...

I was absent from my blog for such a long time is because i was so so so so so so so so so busy this few months. Exams, became an entertainer, being a clown, being childish and all stuff... Hahahahahahaha... Something had happened in my once beloved choir... It was really hurt for me to go through all this but it all don't matter anymore... I will just be the normal member from the club and make sure all my dearest juniors were having fun...

I was being called childish... Something like this: '你在juniors 面前发少爷脾气很幼稚’

What will you do when you heard all this stuff from all your beloved friends?? It's been five years I'm in that F***ing choir but what I deserve is an unwanted assistant secretary, head of cleanliness and all those hurting words from once my dearest friends?? This will be my last time talking about this things.. It is really really very hurting for me to take it up for all this...

I once promised my junior that i will go for choir again but i failed and broke my promise... My junior, is the dearest friends that never left me when all this happened... How many friends that you will find all this best friends?? When something happened, when you are blamed, when you got something bad, which are the friend that will be at your side and will aid you and give you encouragements?? THOSE are that you can call true friends... Be Brothers and sisters with them... It's like a living hell for me but someone pulled me out of the hell...

I'm really grateful that I have such friends... Chan Long, Sue-Ann, Rui Zhe, Wei Jie... All my best friends and sister and brother... I really hope that we would not disconnect with each other...

Haih... What is meant by fair in the world?? Let's talk about it in my next post... Today's post might be my longest post in all the posts that i had put up before.. Hahahahahahahahahaha... Before i leave, mind listen to a song?? I will post it here... :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment