Updates

Hey all... I know it's been so so damn long since i've updated my blog... So sorry about it... Hahahahahahahahahaha~ OK. First off... I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY BIGGEST EXAM IN MY WHOLE LIFE.. Although I've only been living for 17 years.. Hehe.. Finally finally finally... I've studied for so many years, from Primary 1 till now secondary 5?? It's like 11 years of studying excluding those kindergarten.. Hahahahaha... Well, it's like finally over and i'm so damn happy at home now..

Not only happy, I'm having some mixed feelings inside me... Like: Sad, Bored and stuff... Hahahahahaha... Yeah, i know. Life after SPM SUCKS... I really felt boring and lifeless after SPM.. Before SPM, I still have aim to work harder, but now, i'm aimless.. Buhhhh...

Basically, what i'm doing at home now is, Hangout with my best friends, reading some story books, most of the time in front of the pc and playing with my PSP.. Well, i intended to keep fit this long term of holiday but, still i'm gaining weight~ Everyday, everyday, eating and sleeping and eating and sleeping.. Uhh..

Currently, i'm reading the series of The Heroes of Olympus: The mark of Athena. It's a great great book overall.. Hahahahahaha... I think i'll restart the whole series of The Heroes of Olympus..

Just a few minutes ago, i just heard a shocking news.



ALL THE DVD AT HOME WAS THROWN AWAY BY MY MUM.....


Ok... fine, no more dvd to watch and nothing to do anymore... Now, it's really really sien.. Hmmmm... Trying to think of a way to cure the super boring life i'm going through... I think i will go find some new aims in life.. >.<

Hahahahahahaha

That's maybe all for now.. I will go to singapore for a few ____________________... Well, you fill in the blanks with days, months, weeks?? hahahahahahahahaha~~

Cheerios,
YiXin



No comments:

Post a Comment