Haa~~~

Haa~~~ Tomorrow is my choir's New comers Day~~ Gosh... Still not prepared... And when i heard that we are not going to the district level competition, My Heart Sank... Haiz... But we're going to CHINA~~~ WOHOO~~

Kay... Now... I got a whole bunch of activities... That is UBK, The counselling club and the Edboard~~ Gosh~~~ HOW AM I GOING TO SPLIT MY BODY TO 3 PARTS??? Haiz... and still i will not be going for the edboard... It's not my interest in taking photograph... Too busy for me lah... tomorrow still need to do many many things in choir room... GOSH~~~

Haha... The third... I've pass my LKT interview... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH~~~ Damn happy right now... And i'm going to change my blogskin to something like Chinese New Year skins... dunno where to find... Pls give me some suggestions... wakakakaka~~~

This is for today~~~ Thx...
Just form:
Yixin~~

No comments:

Post a Comment