School Reopens

Hey~~~ Sorry for not updating my blog~~ Haha... It's because i have many things to do and many many homeworks to finish up~~ So... Haha... Real sorry...

Kay... Just link my title... I will just say all bout my school reopen things... Keke... Kay... It's been a week since i update my blog~~ Erm... My class... Most of them are from my previous 2C2... almost half of them le... And another half from other class...

My form eacher is Cik Poon who teaches me KHB and Science... Haha... Now introduce my class AJKs...

KT: Inez
PKT: Wong Kar Xiong
Bendahari: Adrian Chong
KK: Ching Yi Xin that i me...

Haha... All from 2C2 punya...
Hope will not have bad things or things that i don't like to happen... I pray~~

That's all for 2day... Keke...
Just from:
Yixin@ Byakuya

No comments:

Post a Comment