DO NOT GIVE UP

I must not give up... To chs idol AJK'S... Can i ask u something? ARE U ALL TORTURING ME? WHY U WON'T LET ME KNOW ALL THE DETAILS? I'm also one of u... If u insist like this, i'm really not going to appare in the final... And to CHS CHOIR AJK... I'm really going out of choir after the SX COMPETITION... In this few months time, i'll go to every single practise and will not talk at all... And i'll not go for any outings... I must get 8 a's in my pmr... So that i can show to all of you who looked down at me that my result is not that bad... U think i can't? Then i'll show u... BEWARE OF THAT... And... I really want to pull out go the SX comp but i wont... I'll do my VERY BEST... To show all the music masters that i can sing as well as all of u can... And to the asst head and head of idol... If u see this, please remember to tell me EVERY SINGLE THING THAT u all discussed in all the meetings... Lastly, you all must come during the gotong royong... And remember... I'll be in charge... Do not forget that... And i'll be preparing all the duty roster for the gotong royong... WaHahaHahaHaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment