The worse day ever...

From last year to this year, i really can't find what is call a family in choir... Dunno why... Everytime i go to choir practises, i feel more like a stranger in choir... Why does this happening? Haiz... I think i must give am answer to my self... Why am i still staying in choir when i can't feel like family in it? Why am i still going for all those practise when i'm getting scoldings from all people? Not to say from Jia Zhen or Melody or all the other seniors... But the other people... Do u have the power to scold me? Do i have to let YOU scold me when i'm not wrong... Must i become a normal people only u can stop? I'm already so normal... What do u expect? I don't thing i'm staying in choir anymore after the F5's going... I'll leave choir after the competition to China... So, please... I do really hope that i can have a better feelings that I miss about all this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment