The Caroling Audition

Hey~~ Today i went to school for the Caroling Audition... Sad-nya...

I'm still being very afraid that this is my first time performing as a Tenor... Haha...

Nothing special...

Just go school, warm up, sing few times go Pavillion, sing again then window shopping and go home...
Told you there's nothing special...

Haha...

Oh...

I really have to be very careful because some of the choir members already dunno why so 'anti' me AGAIN..

Don't you feel very sien?? Just that I didn't open the door and nobody will go on that day then you anti me and wan kill me like that?? Haiz...

Too many things to do...
  • Kai mar's birthday party
  • choir..
  • etc...
Haha~

Oh and calvin...

Just saw your Domo-kun in your blog~~

It's big..

No wonder it costs RM 59.90...

Haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment