My first skating experience

Haha... Today i went to Sunway Pyramid with some of my friends like Calvin Mak, Voon Fung, Yee Ling, Kah Wai, Cons, Janice Choo anc Yin Yan... So damn happy...

Firstly, we ride bus go Sunway Pyrimid... Metro.. Then, when we arrived a Sunway, the whole mall just us and all the workers... Made me feel so damn shock lah...

Then, we walk and walk... Finally arrived at the ice field to skate... So fun... Buy ticket, glove then we go in already...

Then, we take our shoes and then to the ice field... Haha... Cons, Calvin and Kah Wai help me and teach me... I manage to learn within 15 mins thanks to them...

Haha... Then, we skate and skate and skate and skate and skate and skate until 1.30... We go eat and window shopping... Haha... Then, we go help Kah Wai buy the presents for her mother and then we just go more window shopping...

Voon Fung and Kah wai go wrap the presents while me Yee Ling, Calvin and Constance go more window shoppings... Haha.. Then i lost track of Yee Ling them.. So i called voon fung and i FINALLY found someone...

Then, we just walked and talked... We arrived at A cheong sam shop which sells all sorts of cheong sam... Kah Wai go try and try and try... She feel so happy and she's going to go buy some cheong sam for her... Then we go eat 'cha ye dan' and then Voon fung go look for Yee Ling because we are going back home..

Then, Kah Wai and I talked somethings... Hehe... Just talked... Haha... Then, we just go back...
That's the day for our Happy Trip~~

Haha... If you want to see some photos, please visit to my Facebook account... That's all for today~~ Haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment