Don't know what to write

Actually, i have some problems in updating with my blog since i know that not that many people will come and visit my dearest blog.. It's been so many months since I've change my blogskin... So, anyone can give me suggestion of the blog skins??

Next, yesterday I went to the Vocal class that I've wanter to go for a long time... Hehe... It's the second class this month.. I really like the classroom and even the teacher.. He's good... Hehe... Not going to mention him more here...

Haha... Actually today I have the CHS Idol meeting.. I'm really sorry, Yan Yee, Melanie.. I really can't go to the meeting because I do not have the transport.. Furthermore, my mum is invigilating for the SPM exam.. So i really can't go... I also hope that I could go to listen what you all talked about.. Hehe...

At last.. Finally i have something to do at home already.. My elder that had went to Curtine had came back 2weeks ago.. Now, she's very busy going out with her friends.. Hehe... Nothing much to write this time.. Hehe... I have to go now... That's all for now... Hehe... Meet with you all later...

Oh yah... 28th of Dec is the PMR result day... Made me so nervous... Haha... hoping that I can get good results.. Pray hard for me... Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment