Thakns everyone~~

Hey... I like to thanks everyone because i've got some good results and good classes..By the way, I've got some people that i wanted to thank personally..

1. Thank you mummy and daddy...
Because you both bring me to this world... Because you all teached me so well that i could get all this... I luv you all...

2. Thanks to my Sisters..
Haha... Thank you both for helping me for such a long periods.. Thanks..

3. Thanks to my Kai Mar, Miss Poon
Haha... Thanks a lot to you because you guide me well this year... Haha... I wanted to tell you that I've succeed what i wanted to do this year... Thank you Kai Mar... Luv you..

4. Thanks to Jia Zhen...
Haha... Thanks again for teaching and guiding me so well in my music sense... Really thank you... I never think that I could improve this much.... And thanks for all the advice that you gave me during the bus ride when we wanted to go to perform during the Choralton... Thank you..

5. Thanks to Poh Li..
Really thank you for giving me so much of advice when we are in China... Those advice were great... I hope that we could be best best friend... Haha...

6. Thanks to Joshua~~
I really dunno why but just thank you... I've got a serious fun time joking wif you, playing CARDS wif you... hahahaha..

7. Thanks to Cik Ayu Niza
Haha... You guided me a lot when i was a form 1 boy... Thank you..

8. Thanks to All the teachers that thought me..
Haha... Thank you... I've done all my best... But I feel sorry cus i can;t get good results for my chinese... TT

9. Thanks to the GOD..
Thank you god... You gave me the life to live in this world...

10. Thanks to those who looked down at me..
Just because I'm in a not really good class of going very 'hidung tinggi' sometimes but it dosn't mean that i can get bad results... I WOULD not lose to you all again..

11. Thanks to all my primary friends...
Thanks for all your supports..

12. Lastly, Thanks to myself..
I thank myself for being very cheerish all the year..

Haha... That's all for the thanking... Now... Lets talk about A new year..
2010 is going to end and 2011 is coming... Haha... That's all... Happy New Year~

xoxo, yixin~

No comments:

Post a Comment