The stupid day

Hey... I have to update my blog la.. Since my friends are all so lazy to update their blog, so i'll be the most hardworking one to update my blog lah... Hehe... (PROUD..)

Hehe... So.. lets talk about the things that I can't really write in here... Actually, I really hate going to all the meetings... All day talking about nonsense.. Today i woke up at 8.30.. Then i went to the clinic because my stomach pains... Then, so unlucky the doctor say that i got Gastric... Damn unlucky... Afterward, I rushed to the LRT station and just waiting for the train to come fetch me to Masjid Jamek..

The ride estimates dunno how many minutes... Later arrive at the station i have to quickly change to the Putra line... Gosh... The meeting's 10.. I arrive at the Putra station already 10.03... Gosh... Then rush to Taman Jaya... Run back to school... Then i rush again into the choir room... watching all people sitting around talking about nonsense.... Just because someone had invited a Malaysian Star then they all want to invite all the more famous stars like Suki and all those... ==

Can't they really think a little bit with logic?? What if Pn Yap doesn't approve?? What if Miss Margret doesn't approve?? Some more say that they already take the not so famous star to come and they accepted and 100% that we all accept?? What do you think?? Haiz.. No BRAIN..

Then i gastric come back home and go buy things...

Actually, the thing inviting star is good but think of the cost... Think of all the things that you are going to solve... Think of all the paper works that you are going to do... If you really want to invite stars, then the paper work you will do on your own... I'm willing to help you sign it... Don't worry.. Hehe.,..

I really really really really really really really really really really really........................................................ don't like the idea... So please let me speak this out... CANCEL THE WHOLE GUESS STAR THING... IT WONT HELP THE PROJECT.. IT WILL ONLY MAKE OUR BUDGED LESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment