First Sunlight In United Kingdom

Well, as you can know from the title above, this blogpost is going to be about my new template. Well, it does really looks nice and all and it have the London Bridge of United Kingdom in it. Thanks to http://www.mybloggerthemes.com for this beautiful theme.

The reason why I chose this template is that it looks so nice and it's been one of my dreams to go to London. One of my aunt stays there and I think I will like the whether there better than here in Malaysia.. It could reach to 38 degrees out there.. Just walking from library to class kills me. And not to mention about the school having all sorts of renovation like the toilets on every floor and the new building that they are currently building. So no more about UCSI. Will update on it later on.

So, in these few days, I was inspired to go blog by some of my friends. They don't really like blogging but one of their assignment is that they are assigned to create a blog and introduce to the world what Organic Chemistry is about and the examples behind it. Well, personally I think that chemistry and physics is not a subject for me. I totally hate it purely I don't really get what those two subjects are talking about. Hahahahaha... XDXD

So back to First sunlight in United Kingdom. From time to time I will change the template of my blog. All of the time, I will pick templates that wonders around Nature, Famous places and Arts.. Well, soon I will just change the template to hot pink. I got the inspiration to change many of my things to exotic colours, including the blog template. Well, again, I'm not a pro blogger and I'm still an amateur in this field. I need some learning and yeah I will try my best to make it more interesting..

What made me choose this template is that the very cute animation of the London Bridge and the cute little houses and it is in GREEN.. I'm very eco-friendly. Well, that's about it.. Maybe I will introduce UCSI next time? Hahahaha. Just a thought~

Cheerios,
YiXin

No comments:

Post a Comment