UCSI January 2014 Orientation Day

Well, I've just been through two rough days. It was the orientation of the newest intake.. Haha... Yay!!! For the first time, I've been the facilitator.. Well, it was so much fun and most of the time I was sticking to the same group or just sit at a corner and sit there doing nothing. Great... :)

Hahahahahahahaha... Just for fun, I joined as a facilitator. It was a lot of job that need to be done.. I've knocked my knee twice yesterday. LOL!! It hurt so damn much... XD
Now, for what i've done for the two day, is that first, we were gathered at the first floor and we just registered .. For the first big thing, they gave us out tee shirt and we pulled it out from the plastic bag but what do we find? It was a girl's cutting And us guys can't even fit into it... Albert was so mad at it and made us all wore a black tee.. Hahahahahahahaha..

So, for the first day was basically all the boring stuff.. A lot of talks and a lot of speeches... Not fun at all.. The most fun thing to do is when the music school was performing and we were all clapping and screaming... Well, other than that, boring!!!

But for the second day, it was exceptionally fun and happy.. We were having amazing races and well, we had lots of fun... There were 7 station and all the station were zombie themed... So much of it were like throwing balls and paper balls and wet tissue balls and many more. It's funny to watch and it painful to get thrown... For my station, thanks a lot to Mr Nabil that was on a wheelchair being thrown... Pity him... But at the end we had a lot of fun...

This is my first time orienting and most probably my last because the boring first day.. Well, that wraps it... I'm not a professional blogger and I can't blog like Xiaxue... XDXD Hopefully my blog will get famous soon... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment