Just a little angry

Well, it's about today's class at uni. I was quite angry on something that happened across today's lecture class. Well, let's go back to the start. It was a happy day when I arrived at uni today. The traffic was great and the weather was terribly Great~ But after I went into the classroom and the lecturer started asking: Class, I know that on the 29th most of you would like to return to your hometown. Would you like to postpone the exam?

It's so obvious most of them said yes. It's normal for people to say that, well, we have more time to study. But don't you think that it's better that we end it as quick as possible? You won't even study until the day before the exam. So why bother postpone? Why don't end it quickly? Why just play and only study until the day before the exam?

Now the lecturer is saying that she would continue on to chapter 4. So I don't think that she will put all MCQ for the midterm. There's so many calculations in chapter 3. I can guess that she will put some subjective question in it. Well, THANKS A LOT! With this, we got more to study, more to memorise, more to practice and less time to play!!! Yay... XDXD

Just to say, I'm very childish to post a thing like this but I just can't help it. Facebook is flooded with people who agrees on going to the postpone of the midterm. Well, this is life. I just have to suck it up and go on with it. Just a normal day being emotionally angry... Hahahahahahaha~ I will leave all my angriness in this post and never to bring it back.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment