Friendship

Sometimes things really makes me wonder, whether finding a friend, a best friend and a close friend worth it? Sometimes I really think that more troubles pops out after we find friends. Many a time we do not argue with friends but when we do, will our relationship be back like before? I don't know. But when we argue, does it make our bonds stronger? Or will it weaken our bonds between each other? So let's start with the word trust.


What do we mean by trust? Being able to 100% whole heartedly and undoubtedly giving your information about someone? Well, that's my definition. Friendship from my experience depends on trust. When there is no trust, that person will only be your normal friend or a 'hi-bye' friend. In my case, I decided to trust every friend that I've made and the trust will only reach to a certain amount like normally, it will stop at 60%. There are not many that I could trust fully. But, when I place my trust too much into someone, they tend to just leave me and turn around. What a sad case.. :(

Second, being in a friendship, is bring in relationship more than being in a friendship? Or it's the other way around? For me, I care for my friendship more. To my future girlfriend, I'll say sorry first if you ever find this cyberspace where I write out by heart. Back to topic. Yeah.... For me, I don't mind not being in a relationship but what I do mind is that I do not have friends. Gosh.. What is this? So why am I asking the first question? Well, in just a short time of 1 and a half years, I've already lost one of it and another one is walking out on me. I'm terrified..


Well, this pic sums up what it's going through in my mind now.. Does it worth if that a relationship that you know it would not last and you gave up your friendship for it? Well, it is not for me to say that their relationship would not last and I do hope it lasts.. Just that I don't know why that each time my friendship breaks is because of relationship... Just that it breaks my heart not being able to help people and I have this kind of mental and that I will force my way through by making sarcastic comments.. Sorry..

Hahahahahaha.. Well, things happens anyway. It's just us to see how we make things better or make things worse. If my friend you see this, I really hope that your relationship with her will go well and don't get hurt anymore.. Good luck to you and her.. Cheers..

Cheerios,
YiXin

No comments:

Post a Comment