A trip to Johor

Well, since no one really visits my blog, so I do not tend to update it that often as I have a lot of things to do all these time that I do not update my blog. Well, for those who know me, I just went to Johor and I had the BEST trip of my life. A lot of things happened but let's forget those unhappy things. Things happened also can be happy things wadd.. Hahahahahahaha.. So there is only like one out of like 14 that caused all those unhappy thing to happen.

A thing that I will remember always, this trip is one of them. I am really really happy to be able to be with these bunch of friends and well, only gone for one trip with them. Others, let's just say that my timing is not correct. Being an Outlier in a group is not easy. Timing, subjects, dates, everything I need to meet their time and all. Sometimes I just feel tired... >.<

Again, the most fun thing that happened throughout this trip was at Pulau Kukup celebrating one of my bastard friend's birthday. Well, why do I say they are BASTARDS? They always have exam ended earlier than me and always have so many fun place to go to. So yeah. They are bastards.. Just kidding. Well, That friend had cream all over his face caused by us, the naughty naughty friend who stuff the cake in his mouth and in his way of thanking us, he used the cream to give us a make up.

We ran all over the place screaming and shouting. Scary thing that he is a really big size guy. Imagine a bear who wanna eat you running all over the place catching you. It is scary. This description was given by my best friend, Zhi Hong, the Legend. Hahahahahaha.. I was running up and down the building with him. Don't be mistaken. We are just best of friends.

The whole trip, we just ate and ate all over the places from Malacca to Muar, to Batu Pahat to Pontian to finally Pulau Kukup. Oh I almost forgot. The night at Batu Pahat was also the Legend's birthday. So we decided to surprise him by not telling him anything. Halfway there it almost leaked.. >.< We bought him condoms and bananas. Well, a friend's gift for him. Well, I intend to buy a Body Glove bag for him as a replacement gift. He planned gift for Desmond. So how can I not plan something for him.

I don't really blog like famous bloggers. Their way of blogging is so different from mine. I write things that are longwinded and there are less pictures in my posts. Sorry.. Hahahahahaha.. It may feel boring reading to my blog.

All over, I've spend almost like RM 400 for the whole trip. My monthly allowance is gone. It is a great bonding time with my friends. I just hope that we will stay forever friends and nothing bad will happen among us.

Well, I need to get back to my work.

Cheerios,
YiXin

No comments:

Post a Comment