Happy Times Over Fast.

Like how my title sounds, happy times, it does over fast. After a few weeks at home doing basically nothing and just sleeping and reading story books and going out, and watching tv, and playing with my phone and all, it all finally come down to this day, the almost ending of 2014. I think that every year during this time, I will make a blog post about my year and what did I do during the year, how the year has passed for me and everything. So this post will be about it~ Hah!!

This year was quite a special one for me. I had lots of new adventures this whole year. A lot had happened. Some of it was happy things, some of it was sad, some of it that made me angry, some of it that made me think of myself. So, I hearby start to review my journey of the year 2014. 


It was the new month of a year. Nothing much, had to continue on my college life and have to teach others, meaning free tuition classes for my juniors. I was happy that I could teach my juniors. It was fun and amazing. Had a few new friends and they taught me how to be a better tutor. Chinese new year was at this month. Nothing much. Oh yeah.. I entered to the final semester of my foundation year, taking 4 subjects. It was tough but somehow I managed. 


The month of valentines. It was funny that I did not have anyone to celebrate the 'meaningful' day with. I was alone celebrating it at my room with my teddy bear. Haha! So it was the middle of the semester and nothing significant happened during this month. I'm a really boring and dull person if you might add. I might have some friends for lunch and dinner. 


Midterms, assignments, everything was due on this month. Both my sisters had their birthday on this month. It was kind of stressful for me. I am a perfectionist if we were to speak about assignments and exam. I expect much. Hahahahahaha. 


I look at this month as the most important month of the year. It was my mother's birthday and my birthday. It is on the same month. So I attended to a workshop at my university and met some most amazing people in Malaysia. The most amazing leaders and inspiration to life. The talk was about leadership and guiding. Listening to the examples of those leaders, it gives inspiration to me to be better. If you want to know more, [http://www.uschos.com/ulls/about-u-schos-ulls/]. Visit and you will see. Oh. I had my finals at this month and I got normal results. B and Cs. So I'm quite satisfied. 


A new page to my life. I went to degree in this month and met some new friends, Derrick, Hana, Anastasia, Dnusha, and a few china friends. Most of my subject taken in this semester was project based so I had mental preparation of having a hard semester. It turned out to be the best one I had. 


Projects and more projects. Miserable month but still manageable. Went for a movie session with my friends, although I had some argument with my foundation friends. It was settled later on. Hahahahaha.. Oh and I went to a forest for some charity with those bunch of friends. 


Being in July was already the half of the year and I was struggling in the first semester of degree. I had too much fun in June and I had to suffer for the consequences during July. Again, it is the third month of the semester and I had lots to do. Assignments which needs a lot of artistic skills. I have to drive about 2 hours to a place to get my project done. It was tiring and I have Uni Life project. I was a boring subject with no purpose in it, wasting time and money and energy and everything you can think of to be wasting. BORING! [http://www.ucsiuniversity.edu.my/media/press/2013/Unilife-Showcase.aspx] It's more or less like this one. Read it up to understand further. 


Finals, semester break, course selection and more. The month of all people having headache and everything. This year, during my semester break, I went to Singapore and met up with my family members. Had an opportunity to go aboard the APL Vancouver to have a tour. It was fun. Oh, this month, very luckily, I had my appendix removed. Been in bed for one whole week and so 'luckily' it was at the ending of August. I had to get up and be ready for class on 2nd of September. I was suffering. 


I'm now at the third semester of the year. It was tiring and suffering but I managed through. Had appendix cut off and have to suffer for class. Not a great combination and not a great semester to take 3 subjects. I had to struggle myself to cope for 3 subject although I know it is hard. More movie time and EXAM is on the 3rd week of September. How terrible is that? Short semester, not a great one, not an easy one. 


October. Final exam and applying for internship. I got it but it is not what I wanted. Being a tuition teacher and a labour worker in the shop, it was suffering. Well, to the Johor trip with my friends. The whole thing was described at the post below. Not much.


Started working. No income, no money, no life, no freedom. Everyday going to work is like really suffering. It was a boring month basically. At the ending of the month, I went back to Penang with my brother and his girlfriend. Looking at them made me jealous. How I hope to find a girlfriend to not be alone. I had one, but broke off. So I'm basically still SINGLE!! >.< Oh and I had a day with some Japanese students at my university. It was fun having them here. 



Month of joy and fun. Went to singapore again with my dad. Then stayed home for the rest of the month. It was boring but guess what? It's the christmas Season. Joyful joyful. Besides doing nothing, I basically stayed home and do nothing waiting for the time to pass. Waiting for the semester to arrive. 

So basically my year of 2014 went through like that. Looking back, I only had memories with some of my friends, not much. Hahahahahahahaha... We live in this world having challenges to face everyday. Like today, I faced something really new to me. Today was my first time doing a transfer of money. 

Everyday is a challenge and we need to face it. Waiting for a new year, for a new arrival and a new future. Hope that 2015 will be a better year and I will be a better person, a better friend, a better brother, a better son, and a better man. 

Cheerios,
YiXin 

No comments:

Post a Comment