Changing Time~~

Haha... It's my posting time... 5 more days till school reopens... 5 more days till I can meet with my new classmates and my new teacher... 5 more days to hate Pn Joyce... 5 more days to many many things... Haha...

P/S: If u wan to know why i hate Pn Joyce, Just write it in my chat box bah... Haha

Okay... Now, I wan to say sorry to all those who i得罪 past years... And I asks for all of your forgiveness... Especially from Zheng Chiew Yuet... If you see this post, please forgive me for the rudeness and everything that i've done to you...

Next, from all the classmates from 1C4... I know it's been 2 years but I just wanna say sorry to lie to you all... And all of you know why...

To all my 2C2 classmates, really sorry for troubling you all and make you all angry... I'm really sorry... I make you all do all your duties and report you all~~~ REALLY SORRY~~~

To all my beloved choir members... Haiz... I think u might have guess that what have i've done to those innocent~~~ Really sorry...

Haha... From this post onwards, i'll become a new person that studies hard and will not annoy people... This is what i want to say~~ Thanks... And haha... Thx for those who keep helping me this whole year... Thx Yi Yun, Heng Kean, Wei Jie, Khai Wen, Ley Mun and all my choir seniors... Thanks to all of you~~~

BTW, I've think a long time for this post's title~~ Keke :P
Be happy~~

Just From:
Yixin@Byakuya~

No comments:

Post a Comment