Late Posting

Hey~~~ sorry for the late posting~~~ haha... I really dunno what to post today so I decided to tell u all about my account on FACEBOOK~~~ Listen carefully... Is facebook... Haha.. Not that 'm going to tell u all about my passwords and all those things but to tell u a little bit of the games that i play~~~ haha~~~

The First one is MOUSEHUNT~~~
Everyone tries it will say it's great and it's exiting~~ Haha~~~ I'm not very experienced with this la but i really love this game a lot~~~ It's all about catching mouse and all those stuff... If u need a mousehunt guide, I'll recommence u to a website that is
http://www.justincheah.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mousehuntfordummies.html... U all should come to this... If u wan to ask face to face then u'll have to ask Ler Wei Han... Haha~~~ Real pro...

The second one is Tycoons...
Ok~~~ This game is all about making business... For those that are interested in business should come and play this game... All u need to do is to click and click and click... haha.. that's all you need to know... I don't have link to go to for this game... have to ask other ppl for this game le...

Ok~~~ It's time for me to have a rest after a whole night of carolling at StarHill~~~ BTW, my sis ask me out to pavillion... WAHAHAHA~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment