Good News

Hey... Some good news... I got into a better class lah... I GET INTO B5 le... Haha... Damn Happy now...

But there's a bad news... Maybe some of my friends stayed in 3C2... Wah... So have to say goodbye le lor... Haiz... But i wan to say GOOD LUCK although u are in good class or bad class... Haha... So... Haha...

People to thanks...

First, I want to thanks all my teacher in class 2C2...
U all gave me my chance to have a better exam result... Haha... I really hope that I will get better results...

Next, Constance...
Haha... Actually, I wanted to say sorry to you... Cus u say before that u don't want to be same class with me... Next year, i won't be so troublesome again... I will be very quiet and study whole day long~~~ Haha...

Next, to my class 2C2
hahahaahaha... I really had a lots of fun with u all lah... Hehe.. I really hoped that we can be in the same class la... haha... In next year, You ALL must work really hard to get A's in PMR... So, I wish u all GOOD LUCK here... and... Don't get caught in discipline by Pn Joyce... Haha... Not only Pn Joyce but every discipline teacher...

Finally, to my family and my Sai Lou, Wei Jie and my sis Ley Mun...
Throughout this whole year, you all teached me a lot... haha... Thx... I'll work hard to get as many A's as possible... Haha...

So, My post is until here...
Just From,
Yixin@byakuya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment