First Post

Hey... This would be my first post... Hehe.. So, like you all have know, this will be my little diary... So, most of all, i'll write all about my life, my school stuff and all my feelings inside this blog...

First of all, today, i went to my school... then, We all warm up and warm up and warm up then start to listen to My choir conductor that is Hwang Jia Zhen... He talk and talked and talked and talked then until 6 something le then my choir club's president that is Melody Loh says that we have to eat and chase the bus... Haha~~~

Then, when we arrive at bus, Jia Zhen continue talking and when we arrive, he only stop... Haha... so long le he talked~~~ Then, we went to toilet and I personally practices some songs and my results are I'VE MEMORISE ALL THE SONGS~~~~~~ WAHAHAHAHAHA~~~ I'm so happy...

Then, we went on to stage to perform... For half an hour, i sang and sang and sang and sang and sang for many many songs~~~ Then, we all rested for 15 min then we all gotta go for our second slot... so tiring~~~ Then, after our singing, we all went out of Starhill and gather outside the door... we even took some picture... Let u all see the pics la...

The Whole choir~~



Sec Pic~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment