Last Day of Carolling

Hey~~~ Posting time... haha~~~ today is the last day of my CHS Choir Christmas Carolling at Starhill~~~ Haha... quite fun on the last day... Keke...

We took many many photos and i'm happy in all the days at starhill but i'm sick all week long.. WTH??? Haha... so... today, we sang du past and many many more songs...

Wah... Now's already December... I remember something Pn Wan Salmiah says... Times Flies... Haha... Now i agree on that.. damn fast man the time goes... I'm thinking of the school's going to restarts soon and I'm going to be Form 3 when the times come... Haha... Hope that time will go slower...

Now... The things that i wanted for my Christmas...


  • I really want a camera...
  • I want a new phone
  • I want more money
  • I want more time
  • I want Good result...
  • I want a better classmate next year...
  • I want more and more good supprise..
  • I hope that my result will be better...
  • I hope I can go to B class...
  • I hope I can get a new calculator but not those that I picked up...

Ok~~~ I Hope Santa will give me all i wanted to~~~
Thx santa... Muaks...
Just Form:
yixin@byakuya

No comments:

Post a Comment